Leading From Your Cultural Values
On Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 9 am to 12:30 pm, Council of Asian Pacific Americans (CAPA) will host “2022 CAPA Annual Leadership Summit: Leading From Your Cultural Values” virtually.
Join us as we hear from Dug Song, Chief Security Officer for Cisco Security and former co-founder and CEO of Cisco’s acquired company Duo Security and from Jaspreet Singh, Vice President, Corporate Services, at DTE Energy on their leadership journeys.
Do you ever wonder why you are the way you are and why you do what you do?
In this session, we’ll discuss and explore the relationship between values, behaviors, and perceptions along with the core values that most strongly influence you.
- Increase awareness of the influence and impact of Asian cultural or other core values on behaviors and potentially resulting
perceptions and interpretations
- Reflect on balancing cultural values to lead more authentically.
- Identify leadership enhancing or leadership limiting behaviors to increase effectiveness and navigate the corporate workplace
Who is this for?
- Students looking for internships
- Young adults entering the workforce
- Seasoned professionals who want to enhance their visibility and value in their organizations
- Adults seeking to switch careers
- Retirees looking for that activity to propel them into this phase of their life
Chief Security Officer for Cisco Security and former co-founder and CEO of Cisco’s acquired company Duo Security
Vice President, Corporate Services
President and CEO
Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics
Saturday May 7 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
$7(Free for next 150 registrants, thank you DTE Energy)